Monday, October 15, 2012

for fun

I know I have been erratic in my posts. Having two toddlers, a husband getting his master's and trying to do home renovations might have sumpin to do with it. And for those super productive peeps, send me a private email telling me how you do it, PLEASE!!!! Excuses aside I feel like being silly tonight. Happy silly, purest joy silly. I mean a guy jumped from space!!! Right?!!
Ok my sis played this for me today, thanks M, and for all my fellow thrifters this is F-ing awesome and is sooo stuck in my head. And for all those easily disturbed with curse words. The fbomb is dropped. Just thought I'd warn ya.


2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! I'm dying - as I sit here in my free shirt from a clothing giveaway, my $2 jeans and $3 boots from the thrift store. And, yes, I wear my grandmother's coat!!!! From the 1940's when they used to get all fancied up to take the train into NYC. Hey, at least my underpants are my own! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snuck into the bathroom so I could watch this without the littles around! BAHAHAHA! Oh my word how did you find this? Totally made my day, I'm sure if you walked into my house it would have looked a tad crazy, mom locked in the bathroom, laughing her head off, children running amuck.....saved my day my dear! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for bringing your energy! It fills me up to see your comments xoxo