Wednesday, November 9, 2011

DIY project

I don't know about you, but my kids come home everyday with some new masterpiece that MUST be displayed. Plus it is ready-made,free seasonal decoration. But your fridge can only hold so much and thumbtack holes on the wall, while teeny are still holes in the wall. I was inspired by Ashley at Under the Sycamore http://ashleyannphotography.com/blog/2010/08/05/diy-chicken-wire-frame-memory-card-clips/
We took some old pallet boards and mitered the edges and attached them with some L braces. I then stained the whole thing and stapled some scrap chicken wire to the back. I use mini clothespins to hang up the art. Its a very simple project. Especially if your husband does the assembly! Thanks honey!
Best of all I already had all of the materials!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for bringing your energy! It fills me up to see your comments xoxo