Friday, December 2, 2011

joy pockets

i need joy pockets more than ever this week
its one of those weeks were life seems to have it out for me
every obstacle that has come to me I have made a distinct effort to smile and laugh
and repeat "good try but you're not stealing my joy"
this has actually worked! 

mantras

to do lists

cookie parties

finding out being flexible is not that hard

the love of your partner

our first Christmas tree as a complete clan

the first laugh of a 2 month old 

determination

5 senses tour

1 comment:

  1. Oh, those first laughs are just priceless! I love how you have chosen to hold on to your joy despite the week's unpleasantries. I hope next week is even better for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for bringing your energy! It fills me up to see your comments xoxo