Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday Mantra

One of my goals in the New Year is to be authentic. I have for so long been versions of myself, versions I thought people wanted to see. When I thought of how it would make me feel if my children ever felt about themselves the way I do about myself, I cried. 

"What usually has the strongest psychic effect on the child
is the life which the parents have not lived"
-Carl Jung

I used to do mantras all the time, then along with many other things, when my children came, got lost. I cannot hide from my babies. They must see the mama that I was meant to be. I plan on finding a new mantra every week and using it for the whole week. 

This week's mantra:
All of my accomplishments are because of my actions
My worth as a Human Being is unconditional
I am respected and well-liked by all the people I know
I accept and rejoice in my individuality
I respect myself, I respect others and others respect me
I can trust myself completely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for bringing your energy! It fills me up to see your comments xoxo