Thursday, December 29, 2011

Will 32 be different?

My birthday was Christmas Eve, I am 32. For the first time since I was a little girl, I had a party. I am hoping to celebrate myself more this year and a birthday party was a good start. I don't like having a birthday party, but this year I tried it out. 


We made decorations and I cooked all the food. We had a nice spread of appis and a hot chocolate bar. There are few pictures, because I was running way behind schedule and didn't have that quiet moment to take pictures before guest arrive. So the food was devoured as soon as it was ready. How was it? It was fine. Would I do it again? Not sure, it still felt inconvenient. It is very inconvenient to have a birthday on Christmas Eve. My family hates I feel this way so I am working to feel differently. I would hate it if my husband or children felt their birthday was a burden. 


Will 32 be different? It already started out on a different foot and I am very interested to see where the path will lead.




the decorations

Little Bird and her papa

The Deer partied out



The WhiteElk Clan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for bringing your energy! It fills me up to see your comments xoxo