Thursday, November 17, 2011

compassion

I came here this morning, worn and drained. I have been flying solo this week and with 4 kids under six and care-taking a 9 month old true Aquarian girl two days, my brain is one step away from mush. I didn't post yesterday, I went to bed (couldn't sleep though) fairly early. 


I wasn't sure if I would post today, my creative door seems to be baby gated and only small random tidbits seem to make it over the gate. So while I don't have much to say this morning I am drawing strength from one of my FAVORITE sites. Holistic Mama


We all have bad days, days where we are acting from a not so centered place. Have compassion for yourself. Yes you are the mama, but you are also human. Have compassion for each other, send as much light and love as you can muster to those mamas in need of centering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for bringing your energy! It fills me up to see your comments xoxo